[Rhodes22-list] It was a beautiful day in the ....

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 21:48:41 EST 2007

Elle,
I'm so glad it all worked out for you. I know that the more you sail her,
the better you will become at trimming, etc. I had these terrible images of you
getting thrown off of your thrown in a wind shift. Sorry if I created any
undo  anxiety, but I've sailed the R22 enough to know how she handles.
You will be pleased to know that it has been raining here all day and we
might be in for some violent weather later tonight. Hopefully the sun will shine
come morning and I can spend the day sailing. Rain is very good for my
business,  so I shouldn't complain too much.

Rummy
http://www.aol.com.