[Rhodes22-list] It was a beautiful day in the ....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 19:22:29 EST 2007

Rummy,

As I said, I appreciate the comments and will take
them in the spirit they are offered. The Rhodies
really do have each others' best interests at heart.
There's quite a bit of experience in this collective
and I am fortunate to be able to tap into it.

Thanks again! (And you & yours are always welcome if
you're in my neighborhood to come take a spin! (and
then we can all go out on the boat!)

;^)

elle