[Rhodes22-list] It was a beautiful day in the ....

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 16:15:03 EST 2007

FINALLY some one used "dynamic equilibrium" in a sentence.  Way to go, Bill!

Elle,

I'm excited for you and like Bill said, we all look forward to hearing how
you learn to handle your wheel boat.  And Ed's right too--your post was
conspicuously void of photos.  But as I remember the shakedown sail on my
boat, my heart was pounding and I was way too focused on sailing to think
about anything else like taking pictures.  I'm sure you'll eventually post
plenty and we look forward to that...with 'bated breath.

Congratulations Captain!

Slim