[Rhodes22-list] It was a beautiful day in the ....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 14:38:24 EST 2007

slim,

I had my camera aboard & w/in easy reach...but it was
a lousy day for photos: overcast, icky light, pretty
rough....and besides, there was really nothing to take
pictures of when we were sailing. (Oh..the looks of
fear on the guys' faces?? & holding back Dito as he
tried to jump overboard??? Are htose the ones you
mean????  ;^) When I shoot...I SHOOT...someone else
will have to sail....

I do have plenty of pix of the guys readying it &
raising the mast...you've all seen that stuff loads of
times.

Ed,(speaking to him as if he were a small child who
doesn't know better...OH...come to think of it....) ;
although I do hate to dignify your asinine response
with a reply, at least I have what passes for a head
on my shoulders, and my a$$ is firmly in its expected
place.

Too bad you cannot say the same.

Take your meds.

elle