[Rhodes22-list] Apple virtuality

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Mar 3 15:26:21 EST 2007

Robert,

I'm sure our personal views regarding Mr. Gates are quite similar.  His
real skill was marketing the talents of others while destroying their
companies for his benefit.  His ability to stifle competition, and new
ideas, was legendary.

His current efforts at self-aggrandizement are appalling.  He could have
done far more good by maintaining competition in the development of
software for the benefit of producers and consumers worldwide.

My guess is that Google and others will eat his lunch.

Bill Effros