[Rhodes22-list] Here they are

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Mar 3 19:16:50 EST 2007

Elle,

You and Stan did a great job sizing the wheel and pedestal.  It really fits nice on your boat.  Of course, I am partial to red hulls.  Don't know if we'll ever hook up on the Chesapeake, but I'd love to take a sail on her someday.

Congratulations on a job well done!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)