[Rhodes22-list] Here they are

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 17:21:37 EST 2007

Lee,

The boat already had the wheel installed when it went
back to Stan last year...Whoever did it did it
right....I believe it was from the midwest....Bob
Weber, I believe, knew the people who had it (?????)

You are more than welcome to come on by & sail
her..You're not that far away.....I probably won't
venture out of the Potomac this year..but next
year.....To Infinity...And Beyond!!!!

elle

www.rhodes22.org/list