[Rhodes22-list] Bubba, Junior and the blonde (Humor)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 15:07:28 EST 2007

Bubba and Junior   were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A
blonde lady walked  by and asked what they were doing. "We're supposed to
find the height  of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder."

The  woman took a wrench from  her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid
the pole down. Then she took a tape  measure from her pocket, took  a
measurement and announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and  walked away.

Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that   just like a dumb blonde?
We ask for the height, and she gives us the  length.

Bubba and Junior are currently supervising the reconstruction  of New
Orleans .

http://www.aol.com.