[Rhodes22-list] global warming message to Ed

Daniel Snyder dancsnyder at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 08:54:11 EST 2007

I thought you'd blow a little of that global warming up our direction
Ed.  Bright sunshine but -8 and the wind is just howling at +25 mph
sustained.  A big difference for me from last week in Grand Cayman.  85
degrees everyday.  Sailed a 44 ft. Gibsea around GC's North Sound and
rented a Hobie Cat which just sizzled up and down 7 mile beach.  Oh how
I look forward to getting my R22 back in the water here on Pleasant
Lake....once the 20 plus inches of ice on it melts.