[Rhodes22-list] kitecam

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 11:11:45 EST 2007

If you are interested in a easy however a bit $$ solution I have just let  me
know.  I fly radio controlled four motor helicopters that transmit full
color videos to my laptop which I have the option of saving or mfg. a CD/DVD . I
use this for aerial photography of events and real estate.... Full or partial
systems are readily available. Proven and tested. Ultra light, and ultra
small,  even stabilized and remote controlled axis/focus etc.. low power drain...

Good Luck with your project... This may be a bit of over kill for a  one-time
project ...

Burt
Golden Snooch  82 Rhodes22, LI Sound
http://www.aol.com.