[Rhodes22-list] kitecam

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Mar 7 12:49:20 EST 2007

Burt,

Of course we're interested!

I've seen these systems before we started talking about kitecams, but it
seemed like a lot of money to take out on a boat if the helicopters were
not as reliable as the demos on the Internet.

You're the first person I "know" who has actually tried it.

Also, I like the signature with the boat name, year and location, and
while I won't post it every time, I will post from time to time.

Bill Effros
Little Queenie, 92, LIS (Greenwich, Ct.)