[Rhodes22-list] Define: Lee Helm

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 9 20:48:30 EST 2007

And yet when they played the Philadelphia Folk Festival in 1995
(obviously a member or two short) they were outstanding! Of course I
never saw them in the 70s so I don't have that to compare them to.

BTW Levon's daughter Amy plays with a fine group out of NYC named Ollabelle.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD