[Rhodes22-list]"The Band" was Define: Lee Helm

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 03:56:33 EST 2007

I'm a fan too.  Those songs are cornerstones.  "The Weight" is the most
requested of theirs by far followed by "The Night they Drove Ol' Dixie
Down."    Robbie Robertson has had an incredible career.
http://theband.hiof.no/band_members/robbie.html
His Wiki site is pretty cool too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Robertson

Slim