[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming - the documentary

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 08:18:42 EST 2007

Rummy,

I think we are going to be treading water, or not ..... no matter what
we do. We may be able to have some small effect on this situation, but I
believe it is pretty arrogant on our part to believe we are important
enough to be able to change it, especially when we consider the growth
in China, India, et al. Their combined populations literally dwarf ours
and as they grow industrially our influence will become less and less as
time goes on.

As for Al Gore, I think he has seen a way to make a hell of a lot of
money, trading on people's fear. He's done a darn good job of disguising
his "business" as a benevolent attempt to save us from ourselves. Follow
the money guys.

Good thing we all have boats already, eh??

Rik