[Rhodes22-list] Re: We're back!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 10:26:42 EST 2007

Hey, John,
Congrats, Skipper!

You will probably find things I never found, so keep me posted.  Was the hull damage minor?

I was with Luis yesterday in Bradenton, had a great time touring parts of Sarasota I was unfamiliar with.  His mast and boat are not damaged at all, traveler bar has a bend.  Anyone with SS pipe bending experience.  I have bent the 7/8", not larger.

He has a few more signed up for week sails on the Gulf Coast.  Like I've said before, many skippers in the northern climates have an excellent trip just waiting for themselves.  It costs a bit to dock in this pretty area, and that's all a part of his deal.  C'mon down, you blue light shoppers!

Bon voyage,

Art