[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 09:35:52 EST 2007

OK, I've let y'all go too long without Marina Musings.

  Taking a page from Letterman, I have compiled a Top Ten list:

  "How to Tell If It's Spring at the Marina"

  10. The bubblers are on the docks.
  9. Tarps are being removed from boats;sails and canvas are reappearing.
  8. Slips are filling up.
  7. Cleaners, waxes, paint are selling.
  6. Sounds of buffing, sanding, power tools in the yard.
  5. Kids & dogs are running around.
  4. Marina is open 7 days.
  3. Sold the first cold drinks since Dec.
  2. Fewer posts on 'da list.'
  1. Don't need long undies at work any more!

  elle

('Lady in Red')  1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 Watermusic