[Rhodes22-list] Next photo mystery - VHF antenna?

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Sun Mar 11 10:33:17 EDT 2007

Rummy,
For grins I "googled" METZ and found a picture in their catelog of an item
that looked like what John had.  It was labled as a AM/FM stereo antenna -
it did have a whip attached.  Got me thinking, is it possible to use a
single antenna for multiple purposes, eg., VHF radio and a GPS, or do you
need specific antennae for particular functions.
Tom