[Rhodes22-list] Rex's Spreader shims

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 19:52:15 EDT 2007

rex

i have an '80 .. no shims on mine (but it's also missing a lot of stuff that
probably should have been there)..

i also used a pvc frame with a harbor freight tarp.. (mast is off and in my
garage), actually held up well, lots of wind, though only a couple of
snow/ice storms this year (so far) - put it together with some glue, some
tech screws, kinda designed "on the fly."

bob m