[Rhodes22-list] 1990 Rhodes 22 for sale

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 10:49:27 EDT 2007

stan might be able to fill in the details of the reconditioning and added features. need a serial #. stored indoors is a good sign.

Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:  Art,
I already asked him and here is his response.

"I live in Minneapolis MN and she is stored indoors about 45 min out of the
city."

Maybe we can get Slim or one of the other Minneapolis folks to take a look
at her.

I'm interested, but waffling. MN is a long way to go after a boat. - rob