[Rhodes22-list] 1990 Rhodes 22 for sale

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 11:01:03 EDT 2007

I'll do it if anybody needs me to.  Brent says he has pictures but if anyone
is serious about buying, I'd be happy to help out.

Rob, It's not such a hard drive.  It's a long way but flat interstate all
the way.  And I just saw the first sign of Spring--a lovely, delicate pair
of Harley Davidsons.  8-)

Slim