[Rhodes22-list] 1990 Rhodes 22 for sale

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:33:20 EDT 2007

Slim,
After driving Getaway back from St. Louis at 60mph the whole way, I'm not
sure I'd be up for towing one back from Minneapolis.  But at least I know
enough now to shift the weight around to give me more tongue weight so I
could go faster.  Don't think it's going to happen, though.  Brent says he
has a buyer.  I told him to get back in touch with me if it doesn't work
out. - rob