[Rhodes22-list] Political maybe, Truth more likely.. new communism explained ...

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Mar 21 23:55:17 EDT 2007

Tootle wrote:
> Vaclav Klaus, president of the Czech Republic gave the following interview:
> I agree with the Csech President:

Klaus says:

> A: I will pretend that I haven't heard you. Perhaps only Mr Al Gore may be
> saying something along these lines: a sane person can't. I don't see any
> ruining of the planet, I have never seen it, and I don't think that a
> reasonable and serious person could say such a thing.

The accumulation of trash in the oceans.
The poisoning of our fresh water supplied with mercury.
etc.

These are not ruin?
Sanity and sanitation are related by more than etymology...

He who bury head in sand get sunburned backside.

--
Robert Skinner       "Squirrel Haven"
9 Gateway Comn, Gorham, ME 04038-1331