[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Bay get together this summer ??

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 21:07:24 EDT 2007

I would expect also that it would be a zoo around Annapolis at boat show
time..Criterion might be
I would expect somewhere we could tie up .. Place to get together for a
meal.. Some might prefer  on land accommodation.. Annapolis another weekend
works, Cambridge perhaps, Baltimore area ??..
St Michaels ??  Chestertown probably entails too much traveling up river..
Comments ??