[Rhodes22-list] Economics

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:24:46 EDT 2007

How is this an issue of either political party?  It seems to me that this is
just a consequence of the free enterprise market.  Banks wanting to get more
business came up with innovative ways to provide home financing.  They were
taking a gamble that interest rates would stay low and folks could continue
to pay.  In some cases, it was a pretty dumb business decision on both the
bank's and the home buyer's part.  Now  they both will have to pay the
consequences.

Hank