[Rhodes22-list] Humor - if we didn't sail what would we do?

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 10:20:49 EDT 2007

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do
to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day, I went downtown and went
into a shop.  I was only in there for about 5 minutes, and
when I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
ticket.  I went up to him and said, "Come on, man, how
about giving a retired person a break?"  He ignored me and
continued writing the ticket.

  I called him a "Nazi."  He glared at me and started
writing another ticket for having worn tires.  So I called
him a "doughnut eating Gestapo". He finished the second
ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.  Then,
he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him,
the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care.

I came downtown on the bus and the car that he was putting
the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in
'08".

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.
It's important to my health.

Hey, Everyone Needs a Hobby!
(feel free to insert your own bumper sticker & pass it on).

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

Beware the Ides Of March!