[Rhodes22-list] buying new gear

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 10:27:05 EDT 2007

Not long ago someone was talking about buying new stuff for there new boat and saved a little money buying it on line and staying out of WM.

   When I gave away my old boat ,it was a 40 yr. Rhodes 19 ,I gave away all of my old stuff .In 6 wks. or so I will be picking up my new boat 1992  Rhodes  (yet to be Named). Other than the normal safety equipment I'm not sure were to start or were to get it  ? Can someone help with a sours for Catalogs or web sits?

  Thanks  Bill D Temperance,MI.