[Rhodes22-list] Economics

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 16:03:37 EDT 2007

just to stir the pot a little ... during the last election
the RNC liked to state over and over how wonderful it was
that so many more people got into owning their own homes
(liked to push the % numbers of "minorities" and
economically disadvantaged).

Though I believe many of the forclosures seem to be with
people buying their Trophy House, not the first time buyers
getting a place to raise their family in a "good" school
system.

I recall delivering flowers to some of these Trophy houses
(not homes) and noticed the booming echos caused by lack of
enough furniture.  Most of the owners seemed like they
worked 80 hours/wk, and the house generated huge electric
bills to heat and cool with no one inside.

But anyway ... If you want to take credit for getting all
those people into a home, you gotta take a little credit
for the mechanisms used.

happy FRIDAY!

joe / hadz.