[Rhodes22-list] Economics

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 23:14:38 EDT 2007

Bill,

> 2.  It can and has gone up forever.
Probably not if you bought it in the last couple years!! I assume you
have been smart enough to have avoided that. And, yes, it may go up
again ....... but I wouldn't hold my breath while I wait.

Wally,

Go ahead, spread the gloom and doom ..... you aren't alone. I've been
preaching this bubble's bursting for a couple years now.

Rik