[Rhodes22-list] Kansas City

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Tue Mar 27 15:27:10 EDT 2007

Lee,
Couldn't let this one go . . . I'm from Texas, but haven't lived there since
1981.  I've lived on the East Coast since then from Georgia/South Carolina
to Groton, CT, and I have yet to find BBQ sauce that I like as well as that
I've had in Texas.  Of course as a real Texan, I don't buy my BBQ sauce.
Tom