[Rhodes22-list] Economics

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:45:37 EDT 2007

Dave,

I agree with your points about tightening the lending requirements, but the
current administration cannot do it.  If they tried, they would just be
giving the Dems more ammunition to criticize.  Can't you just see the
headlines "Bush makes it harder for the working class to obtain a home" or
some such nonsense.  Which is really a shame because this issue is truly
bi-partisan.  Unfortunately, politics so polarized right now, that either
side will use anything they can to bring down the other side, even if it is
good for all.

Hank