[Rhodes22-list] How Smart Are You?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue May 1 17:44:53 EDT 2007

Slim,

I also answered 90 minutes!  After reviewing the original question:

"A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour.
How many minutes would the pills last?"

one must ask if we have enough information to answer the question.  Do we
know how long the pills take to dissolve, metabolize or "last"?  What
constitutes "lasting" to a pill?  There are so many unknowns that I must now
change my answer to "Don't know", since we truly do not have enough
information to draw a proper conclusion.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Slim" <stevenalm at comcast.net> Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:09 PM