[Rhodes22-list] Are you smarter than a 9th grader was How Smart Are You?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 09:38:29 EDT 2007

I'm going to be at least a day behind all the posts but Hadz is on the mark as  later posts that I haven't yet read probably state.

  I have to say i had an unfair advantage as I've used this test as an icebreaker with my classes for years. A good thinking exercise.

  Pete...have you been raiding my files??

  ;^)

  elle

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ja...gotta go back& read the stuff.

I guess SOL"s will have to wait..

elle

Joseph Hadzima wrote:

I think they used the word "last" (as in how long would the
supply of pills last) to differentiate from "how long will
the pills work".

elle, you're the grammer police, can you explain the
question?

--- Peter Thorn
wrote:

> Thank you Slim, maybe I'm smarter than I thought.

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "Water Music" (Lady in Red)

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)