[Rhodes22-list] off to Annapolis which way is wind blowing

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 4 08:35:39 EDT 2007

We're going down on a light east wind - should be fine. Coming back
it's going to be on the nose or at best very close hauled. We can do
20 knots and two foot waves but it's not comfortable. Don't want to
find out if we can do 25. I'll take the camera but probably forget to
take it out of it's case.

Mary Lou