[Rhodes22-list] Way Off Topic

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri May 4 07:53:52 EDT 2007

I vote SOB.  He's not the only one.  Hopefully this guy will get disbarred.
About seven years ago I got sued for $200,000+ over a $2000 earnest money
deposit on a house because the buyer backed out of the deal and wanted her
money back.  "What part of earnest don't you understand", was my reply.  We
settled rather than go through the process and the expense.  The world is
full of them.  Shakespeare was right!

Brad