[Rhodes22-list] What are SOL & ASOL

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 15:49:01 EDT 2007

Yep..been there several times making up these sessions....
  elle

  Jim White <lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Jeez....I thought SOL was an acrynym for the Schitt principal "Schitt Out of Luck", and maybe ASOL was "Always Schitt out of Luck

Couldn't resist!
jw

elle wrote:
Mike,
Yes..that exactly what I am working with.

I have rosters of all the classes at one of the two high schools in the county & I am creating the testing sessions & authorizations for the SOL testing....It gets tricky when dealing with the special ed population...that's when I begin talking to myself...

This is what we get when politicians mess with education....

;^)

elle

"Michael D. Weisner" wrote:
elle,

Are you working on the "Standards of Learning" and the "Aligned Standards of
Learning"? In Australia, A-SOL has been used as an acronym for
"anti-student organization legislation". They, too, pronounce it
accordingly.

To me, it all sounds like Jack's Irish cousin, Same O' ....

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" Friday, May 04, 2007 1:45 PM

> Thanks, Ed...I REALLY needed that laugh right now..I'm hanging out
> w/Knee-Deep & if I don't get this task finished by 5 I will be
> cohabitating with Crock O'Shitt.
>
> I'm working on SOL'd & ASOL's.
>
> (Say the last one as a word...AS OL.....;^)
>
> elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "Water Music" (Lady in Red)

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.