[Rhodes22-list] Humor..Liver & chees

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 15:38:08 EDT 2007

OK, that didn't work either....
  I'll send it from my computer from home tonight....Y'all be patient..

  ;^)
  elle

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  AARGH! The .jpg got stripped..

Let me try a different way.

elle wrote:
Brad, Before you sic the PC police, let me get one more lick in....

elle

The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my shirt.

When I went into the E. R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "Water Music" (Lady in Red)

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.