[Rhodes22-list] auxilliary motor

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 20:53:44 EDT 2007

Bruce,
   Thanks again for giving up your time to make this transaction work. I
could not be more pleased. High winds today (gusts of 40 mph) prevented any
opportunity to launch the boat, so it will have to happen next weekend. I
put the motor onto the motor mount (old style) to see how hard it is to
raise and lower, no major problem and it looks great.

 Brad and all that commented,
     Bruce and I met in Youngstown, Ohio yesterday (Saturday) and I bought a
terrific motor. I guess I need to leave my cynical nature at the door when
dealing with Rhodies.

Gary