[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Question on Listing to Starboard

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 21:00:02 EDT 2007

Dave,
Thanks for the very helpful info.  Is there any SKU or other product id on the container, maybe dimensions.  I looked on the web without success - 44 qt is a good size, as moth other options, I assume your container is about 11-12 inches high, are much smaller capacity.  Underseat storage should be our ace in the hole for cruising for accessibility, better than buried in a quarter berth where it is not visible.  On a 22' boat, shifting cargo is a bit of a drag.  I havent tested the 25qt Igloo "Air Conditioner" yet but will report on results.  I have been working on a skulling rudder also.
Chow,
Art