[Rhodes22-list] Bow Down - David Bradley

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 7 09:18:36 EDT 2007

Dave:

It has been stated in the past on this forum that the Rhodes 22 sails best
with the bow slightly down... the boat is said to point better with the bow
down.   This is a elusive subject to check in the archives... But you can do
it.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"There was a great difference in boats, of course. For a long time I was on
a boat that was so slow we used to forget what year it was we left port in."
- Mark Twain