[Rhodes22-list] Bill Davidge's Yacht

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 10 10:04:00 EDT 2007

Bill:

Congratulations!

Do you own an electronic camera?  If not, buy one immediately.

You said, “I'm picking my new ( to me ) boat next week.”  Does this mean
that you are going to Mecca?  Ooops, I mean Edenton?  Are you towing the
boat back home?  Have you arranged for Stan to give you a lesson, ooops
again, a demonstration?

Do take pictures of your new vessel.  Also pictures of GBI and of you
sailing.

Did you get a new paint job?  I presume that Calvin is still his painter?
If he is arrange for Calvin to tell you how to maintain the finish.  Then
post his comments back to the list.

Again, post us a bunch of pictures.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA