[Rhodes22-list] Captain Rummy's boat polishing sequence?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 01:48:59 EDT 2007

since you are right there i would run it past stan. offhand i would say wax only for now. are you getting a painted hull or restored gelcoat? they might not want any but wax on it for a few months.

bill davidge <wpdavidge at yahoo.com> wrote:  Rummy

I'm picking my new ( to me ) boat next week .Can I save some work by give it a coat of polish or wax before I put it in the water ,this yr.? I am planing to do all of the stainless ASP .But not to sure what would be best for the Paint.

Bill Davidge Temperance MI.