[Rhodes22-list] Imf sail installation

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Thu May 10 10:37:42 EDT 2007

At the risk of being hung out to dry for possibly overlooking an item in the archives,I hope to replace my IMF sail this weekend and have the following questions.  I know I need to lower the mast - I assume the boom has to come off, yes?  Is there any  maintenance I should perform on the roller while I have it out of the mast?  Any tricks or cautions I should be aware of while doing the changeover?  Thanks in advance for any advice.Bruce GreenwaldS/V Ruach II

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II