[Rhodes22-list] All puns - a computer wiz for Elle...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 08:56:41 EDT 2007

Not my problem, thank heavens.  this problem was for the vendor & the state to solve....finally got it back up early this AM.

  elle

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Elle:

Our host on this forum is available to solve such problems for a stipend...
And if you volunteer to baby sit his three daughters... While he cannot
spell worth a dam, he can solve server issues... He .lines of code like
you read poety... Code is that stuff that makes computers work... In the old
days he used to read 16 characters. I wonder if he has increased his band
with to 64?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/8307/Michael%20is%20ready.gif Michael is
ready.gif

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)