[Rhodes22-list] All puns - a computer wiz for Elle...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 09:03:34 EDT 2007

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

  Code is that stuff that makes computers work.

  Duh, really? Gee thanks for the enlightenment.

  To quote a bumper sticker used by a local politician in the last election:

  "Northern Neck: We're rural, not stupid."

  elle

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Elle:

Our host on this forum is available to solve such problems for a stipend...
And if you volunteer to baby sit his three daughters... While he cannot
spell worth a dam, he can solve server issues... He reads lines of code like
you read poety... Code is that stuff that makes computers work... In the old
days he used to read 16 characters. I wonder if he has increased his band
with to 64?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/8307/Michael%20is%20ready.gif Michael is
ready.gif

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)