[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Cockpit cushion dimensions

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:13:26 EDT 2007

John, I agree, you should just buy the cushions from GBI.  They clean up to
look like new -- I had some mildew problems this winter and the cusions had
some dark stains.  I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to get them
100% clean with little effort.  Can't say the same for some of the other
stuff that was stained.

Dave