[Rhodes22-list] Rex - genoa foil - details?

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 11:26:21 EDT 2007

Rummy:
      That may help.  I had snugged up the backstay earlier thinking I might need more tension on the forestay.  Been thinking since my post that my inner forestays may be too tight to permit the backstay to tension the forestay properly.  I"ll experiment and report.  Thanks for the response.
  Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Sorry Rex, I have limited experience with the CDI. I would check your
backstay tension however. I had problems with my GBI furler a couple of years ago
and found that tightening the backstay eliminated the problem.

Rummy