[Rhodes22-list] Rex - genoa foil - details?

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon May 14 11:29:24 EDT 2007

Rex,

Rummy is right, as usual.  Headstay tension helps any furler.  I have the
CDI and think it's great, espec for trailer sailing.

The guy who runs CDI is very nice and can help you if the furling extrusion
is damaged beyond repair.  Or, he can give good repair advice.  He often
cuts a special "stupid mistake" discounts.  (Don't ask how I know).

PT