[Rhodes22-list] Yo! Anne!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:46:30 EDT 2007

Went to Pickwick on a boat cleaning mission today and met a guy on a new
Hunter 42ish with the mast on a cradle.  We played fifty questions and the
short version of a long story is; he was on his way up the ditch to home
port, Grand Rivers.  He retired two years ago, bought the boat from the
Hunter dealership at Grand Rivers, and took off for the Gulf and other
places.  I was in a hurry to get started on my boat and figured I'd catch
the rest of the story on my way out of the marina.  When I left, his boat
was still there but he was gone so I didn't get the chance to ask if he knew
your sorry ass.  His plan was to wait out the hurricane season on KY Lake
and then head south again - South America to be exact.  Know him?

Brad