[Rhodes22-list] Yo! Anne!

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 16 21:02:32 EDT 2007

Brad,
Wife, blond, high pitched voice?
He is short, glasses. Boat is Heart's desire? Tom and Debbie Baas
who go to Bahamas each winter....many from here do that winter trip but
fewer this year than the previous 5 years due to family stuff, etc.
Green Turtle Bay is filling up with the returned transients!
Anne
Meanwhile my friends on WaterMusik (44 french Beneteau Center cockpit)
have gone through the Panama Canal and are exploring the Galapagos before
heading to the Down-under!