[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou's and Fred's Invitation accepted!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 24 08:25:45 EDT 2007

Mary Lou said, "We obviously need to get down to
Hartwell one of these days for a demo."

Your invitation to Lake Hartwell is accepted.
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/

It is easiest to put a boat in the water at my Marina, Big Water on the
south end of the lake if you are towing.
http://familyoutdoors.com/pages/bigwater.htm

If You are coming down without a boat, Captain Rummy is located a little
more than a mile off I-85 just past Anderson, SC.
http://www.portmanmarina.com/

Many good motels are located at the main Anderson exit off I-85 because of
proximity to Clemson
football…http://www.dot.state.sc.us/getting/cams/AndersonCam.asp (go to
camera 57)

On Friday’s and Saturday’s there is a unique restaurant located not far from
Captain Rummy in Pendleton, SC, USA. http://www.justbarbecue.com/   and
http://www.cellartastings.com/en/restaurant-guide/sc/pendleton/just-more-barbeque/1124028511.html

Current wind conditions can be had at:
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/obhistory/KAND.html